Sunday, October 16, 2011

Printing Woes D:

Today I went to print out my fliers. Most convenience stores have printing and copying so I went to the local Family Mart (where I was referred to by the OK Mart 'cause they couldn't print from USB). The cashier helped me out with the printing machine, but they didn't have B6 paper, so all my fliers were printed on A4. And he didn't hit colour for one of them, so the sculpture cake flier looks kind of terrible. And pixelated. >.< Colour printing is expensive though! NT$10 for colour, NT$2 for b/w.

So then I came home and redesigned the fliers for A4.

And made chili. Kind of. We don't have oregano or cumin or jalapeno peppers or black beans or kidney beans or tempeh or garbanzo beans...so it's just black-eyed peas and tomato sauce and onions and garlic and Korean peppers (which are my new favourite spice -- they're super-red and not-very-spicy :D)

Now I will go hang out with Gracie at Taipei 101 and look for Jason's, a grocery store that purportedly has distilled vinegar.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment