Friday, October 28, 2011

30Thirty

On Googlemaps

The Best Onion Rings NT$80.
I'm one of those people that pulls out the innards of onion rings 'cause I don't like the batter, but these were crumb-coated with a...I don't even know what it is, I think they're like Chinese-style panko crumbs 'cause they're the jagged crumbs but tinier than normal panko. They were perfectly fried -- crisp on the outside and soft on the inside. So soft they fall apart. The mustard sauce that came with it was phenomenal as well. I'm a ketchup kind of person and I went with the mustard. That's how good it was.


12'' Vegetable Pizza NT$260 Perfect for 2. Crisp crust, fresh veggies, real cheese. So good.



Close-up



Tai also got the house coffee with fresh milk instead of creamer. He said it was really good. I believe him.


Next time we've gotta try some risotto.

No comments:

Post a Comment