Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Getting [Partially] Fired and Other Things

So instead of actually training me my work decided it would be best if they had the former teacher go back to teach the classes I can't handle (which, honestly, were doing pretty dismally under my tutelage). Honestly, I am actually very glad. I've still got 8 hours at the kindy, but those are just 20-minute general English classes which are MUCH easier to deal with. This puts a bit of pressure on us financially, but we've got enough saved up from last month and our start-up fund that this month (and probably next month) will be alright if we really scrimp (no more peanut butter! Or almonds, which I've been secretly saving up for).

This actually comes at a fairly convenient time, since my dad and the whole boatload of relatives just came back for 2 weeks, and preparing for the Relationship Fulfilment class support has been mad crazy, on top of which it's my mom's birthday on Saturday @_@ I'M SO SAD I CAN'T MAKE HER CAKE!!! Even steamer cake recipes require a mixer T_T

So yeah, life goes on and I am SUPER BUSY :D

No comments:

Post a Comment