Sunday, October 23, 2011

Going Nuts

So I think that Tai and I got different sicks and I am getting his sick, 'cause I was feeling pretty okay at the end of yesterday, and then this morning it all started going downhill again. After tutoring I felt my platysma was made of PAIN and my throat hurt again and my sinuses have been feeling...interesting. In an unpleasant sort of way. It is really quite unfortunate.

In other news, I am going NUTS not being able to bake cookies. I can't even make no-bake cookies or raw cake because I don't have an immersion blender! D:< Recipes I'm mad I can't make:
Peanut Butter Babies
Raw Chocolate Things
Chocolate-Peanut-Butter Bar-Lookin' Things

On the bright side, I found that there is this thing called Steamed Pudding that is kind of like cake, but wrapped up in parchment paper and steamed, so I might try making some of those. Especially this caramel-apple one, but I've got to get the apples and black sugar. Also, I found a recipe for a British summer pudding that sounds like a steamed pie: it's got a crust and is filled with stewed fruits. Maybe give that one a try too.

Also, I got in contact with this ceramic artist and might meet up with him sometime to talk about geeky clay things *u* So tomorrow we're going to go get Tai a bank account, maybe meet up with ceramic guy, and maybe go to the Zhongshan district and keep looking for jobs, if I'm feeling up for it.

Alright, gotta go meet Maggie and sign a contract for tutoring now. @_@ I am going to be so tiredddd DX

No comments:

Post a Comment