Friday, October 21, 2011

Being Sick D:

I've been sick for the past couple of days, and today Tai got sick too. I think he got a different sick though; I have a coughing sick and he's got a sniffling sick. Maybe it's just manifesting itself in a different way. O.o

In either case, it's not too pleasant and I've been feeling really unmotivated to do anything. Getting tired really easily does not help.

Normally I'd do something like make cookies to make myself feel better, but we don't have an oven. I did make lunch today -- stir-fried rice noodles with oodles of mushrooms, sesame veggies, mung bean-miso paste, and sacha-topped tofu. Maybe I'll try making steamed cake with apples instead of blueberries, now that we have (real!) cinnamon. I think it's raining again though -- don't wanna go out!!

Change of plans, make tiger kigu instead. D:< I hope my tiny Hello Kitty safety scissors can cut cloth!!! Okay, I know they can't, but they will try very hard, and that is what counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment