Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Unexpected Things Occur

Unexpected thing #1: Woke up late; did not meditate.

Unexpected thing #2: Printed wrong worksheets last week. Last-minute copy-time D:

Unexpected thing #3: I might actually get teacher training?!? :D

Unexpected thing #4: 蛋黃酥 egg yolk pastry. MORE. Moon-Day is already over and we are STILL getting pastries!!! I never thought I'd get sick of pastries, but @_@ so much!!!

Unexpected thing #5: Tai needed to get the household registration for renewing his visa, so we had to go to my mom's house after dinner to get it. = no time for working out or meditation. Now we just got back and showered and it's bedtime. >.<

On the bright side I got an orange jelly treat from my mom :) I LOVE jellies!!! Except basil seed jelly. And meaty jells. Fruity jells are so good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment