Friday, September 9, 2011

Things Are Not That Bad

So work isn't that terrible. Check out this fancy Moon Day pastry set the teachers received from a parent. We each received one @_@ Plus another set with four different kinds of Moon Day pastry. Even though I feel it's sort of bribery, it does motivate me to work even harder to help my students be extra awesome. They didn't tell us which parent it was though, so that makes it less bribe-y, I think ^^


Close-up of this mysterious pastry -- I have no idea what it is! But it looks fancy and delicious *u*


Also, I called HR and I guess they're working on it. Administration blegh >.< Gotta work extra extra hard to improve my classroom management skills. And find where the curriculum is stored in that landfill of a computer @_@ Actually, there are two computers, and they aren't connected to each other, even though they are supposed to be.

In other news, there's no school Monday on account of Moon Day!!! Which is exciting for me, because it's one of my favourite holidays :D More on that later.

Waaaahhhh!!! Okay, that's all. Gonna go take a walk now.

No comments:

Post a Comment