Monday, January 30, 2012

Jan. 11: At the Compassion Field

Chillin' at the compassion field with Jackson (the little kid)



Whatever is so intriguing?
I have no idea why this picture looks so awkward.

Guei-yi made super-colourful noodles!

I made really ugly but delicious reduced-fat and sugar and baking powder vegan chocolate banana cake!

I think it still needs more cocoa powder...but the cake itself I think I've got pretty much refined :)

Oh yeah, we went to eat at this vege restuarant by MRT Zhongxiao Fuxing exit #1(?)

Tai tried xiang-chun for the first time and liked it, so I ordered some from a lady that grows it and makes the sauce herself :)

I didn't get pictures of our (very delicious) noodles, but I did get one of this slightly disappointingly dry tofu vege wrap-chunk thing:
I think the place was called Zen and Zen...or something to that effect. It was really tasty -- I'll try to remember to take more and better pictures next time for a full review.



No comments:

Post a Comment