Sunday, May 27, 2012

April 2nd: Gua-Bao with Gracie & Tai at the Taipei Compassion Field

Gua-bao is like mantou in a different shape. A handy-dandy one-handed-sandwich-y kind of shape! It's usually filled with meat and pickled vegetables -- we filled them with vege-meat and pickled vegetables and stir-fried cabbage! Oh, and it's topped with peanut powder :)


These were Kathy's idea, so we made some for the Thursday evening youth activity.  There were some leftovers, which I made up fresh filling for when Gracie and Tai came over for lunch.
I MADE IT!!!
I feel like I can never shove enough veggies in it though xD I loves me some cabbage!

Gracie-Faces after the jump!


Sleeping Bunny & Monster Faces

Blurry Face + Goldfish Face + Normal Person

I don't even know....

Goldfish's Friend has a Seizure

Face Seizure/Zombo Faces

We are Super Attractive

Hello There! Would You Like Some CANDY?!

Props to anyone that can come up with better captions xD I'm out~

No comments:

Post a Comment