Thursday, November 10, 2011

Autumn Garden Pictures!

These flowers look just like red leaves!


Same species, different colourway.
Also, this one's one a bonsai, so it's really cute!

SEE?! There were a dozen more blossoms out by the time I posted this.
MOAR PICTURES FORTHCOMING!
Lotus blossom chillin' in the water.
I like that you can see the reflection of our gazebo thingy.
More leaf-flowers, these are on the gazebo-thing.

Tiny lily bud!
This lily suffered an insect infestation last month.
Our landlord's fix was the spray it with Raid,
wait a few minutes for all the bugs to die,
then flush it with water to wash off the Raid
which floats, because it's oil-based.
While the plant survived, I'm pretty sure the fish that lives in the pot died.
Yellow flowers!

White lily. Or lotus. I don't know.

Purple lots opening! I think this one's needs some Raid too T_T

:D

The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment