Thursday, February 2, 2012

Feb. 2 青年弟子營 Day 4: PHOTO TIME Lunch edition

I got to play with a Canon 550D and a...can't remember the lens...like 15-200mm or something like that. If you right-click it should be in the pic info. AWESOME range. HIGHER ISO than the Rebel Xti. LOVE EVERYTHING. BUT I didn't take the time to optimize all the settings, so most of them turned out just a little bit blurry. RAGE.

We are assigned shifts on the camera so we can practice! I got to do lunch yesterday, and I'm doing dinner today~ Oh happiness!!!

Light Check! And the door to the kitchen ;P
Let's see what's inside...




DETOUR! These oranges were right next to the door.
I'm a sucker for colour...


...and shiny things...(who knew cheap tongs could be so cool?!)

In the kitchen! TOFUUUUU :D


Washing dishes bigger than your WHOLE BODY!

Choppin' ginger!!! Old ladies have MAD knife skills!!



What's she makin'?

It's a mysteryyy *u*

No comments:

Post a Comment