Monday, March 12, 2012

LONG TIME NO SEE!

Why HELLO BLOG! It's been a while!



I have a huge backload of terrible photos and commentary to upload. Unfortunately, I am too busy being SUPER awesome to put any of it up right now. In fact, I am almost 10 minutes behind schedule to go buy stuff for the youth group dinner on Thursday.

We're making vegan cake WITHOUT AN OVEN and some bun-thingy. And fruit tea :3

And I need to go translate more things. ALL OF THE TRANSLATING.

Oh yeah, btw, I left my full-time job and am currently freelancing it up as a translator and tutor. Everything is wonderful.

In the meantime, feel free to amuse yourself with these pictures of MY FACE doing weird things.



Oh wait, that last one wasn't my face. That's the A/V room at the Hochi Com-Field in Donghai, Taichung, where I spent approximately 300% of my time during the 3 day youth camp. Details forthcoming. Eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment