Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Jan. 1 - Feb. 1 青年弟子營 Days 2 (?) & 3

I found these mysterious pictures on my camera...that I didn't take @_@



I have no idea how somebody found my Tai's camera, which was charging at the time this picture was taken. I think they were magicked there. Telepathically. O_O
[EDIT] The mystery has been solved HERE!
I finally remembered to take pictures of the food!!! This is lunch:

Braised tofu of DELICIOUSNESS.

Sweet Potato Fries!
I wish they'd been roasted though TT____TT I mean, they were really delicious and all, but I haven't had roasted yam in FOREVURRR (read: 2 weeks).
The ketchup was super-delicious though :) I think I'll add ketchup to my next roasted yam -- I bet it'll be delicious!


Stir-fried glass vermicelli, veggies, etc.

My big ol' bowl of lunch!

This is actually about 1/3 the volume of food I've been consuming at meals. O_O For some reason I get super-hungry during classes. Maybe because we don't have snacks.

I didn't take pictures of breakfast, but house-made mantou with fresh sesame paste and vege floss was DIVINE. There was other stuff too. Brownies. And um...vegetables...obviously ^^

This is the tiniest laptop in the whole world, as far as I'm concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment